California Dolphin: statewide California news

Carbon monoxide found in Sylmar apartment, 2 hospitalized

A man and a woman in Sylmar were taken to an area hospital for headaches and nausea after a carbon monoxide alarm woke them Sunday night and the gas was found inside their apartment. The incident was reported at 10:45 p.m. at 14040 Foothill Boulevard, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.

Top News

Ain't No God; don't even think about theism

UnFox News: not a propaganda arm of the Republican party