California Dolphin: statewide California news

Ukiah smoke shop gutted when device explodes in employee's hand

The Mendo Leaf Smoke Shop on North State Street was gutted Friday after a vaping device apparently exploded in an employee's hand, the Ukiah Valley Fire Authority reported. Jorge Espinoza was working on a car behind the shop around noon when the man working alone at the smoke shop came running out asking, "Would you please take me to the hospital?" Espinoza said he could see smoke coming off the man's forearm and palm and he seemed very scared.

Top News

Ain't No God; don't even think about theism

UnFox News: not a propaganda arm of the Republican party